In order for students to become well-informed consumers who understand their rights and responsibilities in our society, students must learn how to manage their financial resources and make sound personal financial decisions. Personal Finance provides students with necessary consumer information that helps them live productive lives as consumers. Instruction will consist of real life financial situations, case analysis, independent and team work. Active participation is critical to the operation of the course and student success in this class.
Link to class assignments page and link to upload work
September 19, 2016
“Choose a job you’ll love and you will never have to work a
day in your life – Confucius.”
Your task is to conduct an in‐depth research for two occupations. You will be submitting a separate document for each career choice.
Characteristics will include:
1. Amount of training required
2. Employment availability (today and in the future)
5. Work environment
7. Opportunities for advancement
8. Occupation flexibility (to be qualified for similar occupations)
Two sites to conduct your research:
1. Bureau of Labor Statistic’s Occupational Outlook Handbook: www.bls.gov/ooh
2. My Next Move: www.mynextmove.org